Our memorial services let you pay tribute to the one you loved in the most personalized way possible. We go far beyond the standard powerpoint slideshow by presenting different aspects to showcase the true characteristics of your loved one.
Honour them in the way they deserve to be honoured and create a memento to be cherished for generations.
Service Slide Show from Ryan Lindquist on Vimeo.
What can we include in your Memorial Services Presentation?
Let us suggest possible aspects to showcase:
- Photos (hard copy, or digital) *We include captions to give the viewers a bit of a background as to when or where the photo was taken*
- Old and New Video Footage *We accept video in all formats including 8mm, Super 8, and VHS*
- Poems and Quotes *We can digitize and composite hard-copy, hand-written quotes and poems to include in the presentation*
- Stories from Interviews *We interview close friends and family so they can share their stories about your loved one*
- Narration *We can record your narration or narrate for you from a scripted piece of writing*
- Music *You may select your music. Perhaps there is a certain song that reminds you of your loved one?*
- Web Posting *For anyone who couldn't be in attendance, this is a great way to share*
It's a Simple Process
We start off by hearing your vision for the presentation. From there, we provide a detailed quote via email or in-person. Once you approve the quote and make your deposit, just hand over the photos, videos, poems, and quotes, and we will do the rest. It's that simple
Videography for Memorial Services
More and more people are choosing to have their memorial services captured on film. The importance of these gatherings can be measured by many factors including, the people in attendance, memories shared through speeches, ceremonious processes, and elaborate displays.
Eric Nolting's Service Intro. from Ryan Lindquist on Vimeo.